Welcome to Made by Cailin. Everything here is carefully handmade by me, Cailin. It all started in my small apartment dining room, late at night, with nothing but some old scraps of fabric and a little Janome sewing machine. I hope that you'll find something that will have you talking and that you'll grow to love. It's all funky yet functional. I would love to hear your thoughts and if you have a special request let me know. Thank you and enjoy!

These beautiful designs are purse organizers! They have various sizes of pockets to hold your cell phone, car keys, checkbook, lipstick, nail file, pack of gum, credit cards, coupons/receipts, etc. etc. etc. Also, they make changing purses a cinch. They are completely practical for anything you might have to organize.
The organizers are available for purchase at $12 each. If 2 or more are purchased at once, they are $10 each. Shipping arrangements may cost extra. Please contact me with any special requests. I have many more creations in the works and hope to post them ASAP.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

These are more prints that I have to make organizers. You're snatching everything up so quick, I just haven't had time to put them together. Thank you so much for keeping me busy!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations with this beautifull blog! Nice background. My English isn't very good. Is an organiser the same as a wallet? Or, where do you use this organisers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cailin! Its Taraka Pyper! :) I love love love these! I totally need one, I am wondering how much they are. I love the black and white flowered one that is down, the second from the bottom on this page. Could you let me know how much you charge? You are so very talented! Do you make anything else? Talk to you soon!
    Taraka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cailin, what a wonderful idea! You're a textile Artiste! Fabulous fabric combinations....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Beth just showed me your organizers...sooo cute! I love the prints and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your organizers! Mary Beth just showed one to me...what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cailin what happened to the pics of the finished product?

    ReplyDelete